Catastrophe and Disaster Emergency Response
Catastrophic & Disaster Response
When a disaster strikes, you can count on the CORE Group to provide a fast response time with proven results and workable solutions for any difficult situation. This is where the CORE Group comes into play.
Knowing where to get help after a disaster can make the recovery process as quick and easy as possible. For this reason, we are simplifying the CORE Group’s emergency team.
CORE Group operates from a claim’s hotline 24/7, 365 days a year. Trained experts will record your loss information and notify a CORE Group specialist who will contact you immediately. Once the information is confirmed, they send a team to your property within 90 minutes.
Disasters can occur anytime, anywhere. Hence, a disaster recovery company must have the knowledge and resources to help you when the time matters most. The CORE Group has hundreds of service locations across the US ready to assist in the event of a disaster. Our disaster recovery specialists are trained to analyze the extent of the damage and then take the necessary measures to remedy the damage.
CORE Groups 24-hour emergency team will work tirelessly to restore your belongings to the condition they were in its pre-loss condition. A licensed service provider of the CORE Group will keep you up to date on the status of your loss step by step. At the same time, we will work with your insurance company to ensure you are getting the right repairs that are needed to get you back on track to make you whole again.
Steps to take in the event of a loss:
- After making contact, we have a team of CORE Group service providers on site within 90 minutes.
- When our service provider begins to establish itself, your CORE GROUP project manager will discuss your concerns and learn more details about the damage to your place of residence.
- Our team will conduct a full valuation of your property to ensure that it has assessed any potential problem or critical damage.
- Depending on the amount of work required, our team may call one or more of our hundreds of local CORE GROUP service providers in the area to assist with services and / or equipment.
- After the disaster, our specialists start repairing and cleaning, including contents cleaning and pack outs to move recoverable items into storage. Cleaned, disinfected, and restored. CORE will be by your side every step of the way to help you file a claim with the insurer to ensure you get the help you deserve during this traumatic time.
- During your claim process, a CORE representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions and provide you with up-to-date information on your claim. Disasters and we are always ready to assist you after a disaster. We have years of experience in dealing with the aftermath of some major disasters in our country, helping people and communities to recover from the destruction caused by storms, floods, and fires, among other things.
CORE has the best service providers in North America who are licensed and trained to respond to a wide variety of catastrophic events including:
- Snowstorms / Ice Storms
- Bridge failures
- Railway accidents
If property is safe to enter, document as much damage as possible for insurance purposes and make sure the restoration company you choose takes care of everything. Take pictures of the inside and outside of the structure and any other damage you discover. Immediately escape any dangerous situation. If someone is injured, provide first aid, and see a doctor. Be sure to check for injuries before moving an injured person. Wiring is just some of the problems that can arise after a disaster. Be very careful with your surroundings and monitor news reports to prevent further damage or injury. In an emergency, CORE has priority over the safety and well-being of everyone involved. You can be sure that we will be there as soon as it is safe.